When you are ready to begin building, it is important to consider all of your building options, as well as the differences between various builders that you will inevitably encounter. How do those differences compare when evaluating the builder and/or the manufacturer that you will eventually trust to construct your new home or commercial building?
Five Star Modular Inc. offers several unique advantages in comparison to other builders:
- Five Star Modular and Associates has over 45 years of combined experience in the General Construction Industry.
- Five Star Modular maintains an experienced and professional staff of project managers, supervisors, tradesmen and a general labor force for the everyday requirements of numerous clients.
- Five Star Modular employs a diversified staff that maintains project continuity dealing with Owner, Architect & Contractor related issues.
- Five Star Modular insures superior quality per standard specifications:
The specs of Five Star Modular Inc., as well as our manufacturer, are among the highest in the industry. Employing sound construction practices and making the most of high quality building products.
- Custom Modular Design:
Let Five Star Modular help you in design your project. We offer in-house architects and engineers and interior designers.
- Factory Partnership:
Our factory partnership enables our customers to get a higher level of customization, timelier deliveries, more competitive pricing, better quality and an overall superior new home building experience.
- Premium Products:
Five Star Modular not only offers its customers a wide array of the newest and most innovative building materials such as: Andersen, Ply Gem, Corian, Whirlpool, Owens Corning, Moen, Delta, Koehler, Trane, and many more. As one of NEPA’s highest quality builders, we also have an in-depth knowledge of these products and understand how to properly install them in your new home.
- Modular construction offers numerous advantages in comparison to conventional “stick” built construction:
- Controlled building environment
- Abbreviated construction period
- Superior quality per specifications
- Production efficiencies
- Green building practices
- Purchasing efficiencies